What is ‘Pupil Premium’ funding?
Pupil Premium funding is an annual allocation of funds from the Government given to schools across the country. Each school’s funding allocation is calculated according to the number of pupils at the school who have been registered as eligible for ‘free school meals’ (FSM) in the last six years and for children who are ‘Looked After’ (CLA) for more than six months.
These funds are used to provide additional support and intervention for all students, but with a particular focus on those in receipt of FSM and those who are CLA. A key area where these funds are targeted is to ensure the continued personal, social and emotional progress of children as well as academic achievement.
If you think that you may qualify, please either ask for a form in the school office, or apply directly on the Somerset County Council website using this link: https://www.somerset.gov.uk/children-families-and-education/school-life/free-school-meals/
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Click here for DFE guidance regarding Pupil Premium.
2021 - 2022
2018 - 2019
2017 - 2018
2016 - 2017
- 2016 - 2017 Allocation of Pupil Premium Funding
- 2016 - 2017 Pupil Premium Financial Report
- 2016 - 2017 Pupil Premium Strategy Action Plan.pdf
2015 - 2016
- 2015 - 2016 Pupil Premium Attainment Report Part 1.pdf
- 2015 - 2016 Pupil Premium Attainment Report Part 2.pdf
- 2015 - 2016 Pupil Premium Financial Report
- 2015 - 2016 Allocation of Pupil Premium Funding